With regards to articles 13 and 23 of the Legislative Decree
196/2003 containing provisions for the protection of persons
and other subjects regarding the holding of personal details,
we confirm that your personal, biographical and identification
details will be taken down and recorded by our company. Please
note that your details will be processed in accordance with
the currents rules:
• solely for administrative purposes and taxation accounting
in relation to the management of the relationship between us
and yourself, and / or as required by law.
• For marketing, promotional and statistical purposes.
• In each case, your details, after being collected may
be placed on a database where they may be analysed, compared,
interconnected, communicated or distributed to others or eliminated
or disposed of in accordance with the provisions of law.
• The treatment of your details will take place either
on paper or with the help of electronic and telematic equipment.
• In any case, the handling (of the personal data) will
be carried out lawfully, legitimately and correctly in accordance
with the laws covering security and confidentiality.
• The person responsible for Personal Details Processing
of your company is:
accordance with the requirements of Article. 7, D. Lgs. No 196/2003,
you may therefore exercise your rights, for any legitimate reason,
to oppose the holding of your personal details, have free access
to the data concerning them and verify their correctness and the
use to which they are being put, requesting, should you so wish,
that they be
updated, corrected or cancelled.